A WEEK IN NEPAL
Vibrant India Rajasthan Goa tour is most popular travel itinerary offering travelers standard services who have limited budget. This two weeks trip will take you to historical New Delhi to travel to Taj Mahal by modern train, Elephant ride on Amber fort Jaipur will give you feelings of Maharaja's time. Explore colorful market of Pushkar by your own while staying in modern tent accommodation. Udaipur the Venice of India with Raj era buildings might make you fall in love with it. A visit to Gandhi ashram Ahmadabad may change your life forever. Ending your trip at India’s best beach holiday destination Goa where warm beaches and Goan cuisine make your tour unforgettable.
- Taj mahal visit in Agra
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur
- Gandhi Ashram visit at river side
- Jaipur & Udaipur city palace visit.
- Boat ride at Lake Pichola
|Tour Language: English
||Best time to do: Oct- Mar
|| Duration: 14 Days
|Trip Services : Standard
||Min & Max people on trip: 02 - 10
||Tour Style : Private
|Age required : 18 - 50
||Tour Stars from : Kathmandu
||Tour Ends in : Kathmandu
- Accommodation at mention hotel / similar on 02 pax sharing a room
- 07 Breakfasts in hotel.
- Train ride Delhi to Agra and Agra to Jaipur
- 01 Airport transfer in Delhi and Goa on arrival
- Metro ride in Delhi
- Ac Cab and chauffeur from Jaipur till Udaipur
- Bus ticket from Udaipur - Ahmedabad
- 01 economical flight ticket from Ahmedabad - Goa
- Local sightseeing by cab in Agra Jaipur Udaipur and Ahmedabad
- 01 English speaking tour leader from Delhi till Goa dropped for 12 days only
- 01 local dinner with Indian family in Udaipur.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Camel ride in Pushkar
- Boat ride in Udaipur
- Movie ticket at Rajmandir Cinema hall ( subject availability )
- Govt. Taxes
- No cab service / sightseeing in Goa
- Any visa / travel insurance
- Lunch and Dinner
- Tips / Gratitude to tour leader / driver
- Any entrance tickets fees of monuments
- Any personal expenses like room service, Spa or phone calls or internet
- Any thing not mentioned above in inclusion
DAY 01: ARRIVAL KATHMANDU
Arrive anytime at Kathmandu international airport as per your tour arrival date, meet our company representative / tour leader at arrival lounge and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu . Evening free for personal activities like casino visit at Thamel or you may choose to go a nice local restaurant to have dinner with your travel mates.
DAY 02: KATHMANDU
Full day sightseeing of Pashuaptinath Temple, Buddha Stupa, Swoyambhu know as Monkey Temple & Patan Durbar square museum.
DAY 03: POKHARA - 06 HRS
After Breakfast check out form hotel then drive for Pokhara enjoy of scenic view in way. on the way visit at Manakamana Temple (ticket Extra) & Continue drive to Pokhar.
DAY 04: POKHARA
After breakfast Pokhara half day sightseeing of Davis fall, Gupteshower cave, Tal Bharahi temple, Vindabasini Temple, evening visit lake side.
DAY 05: CHITWAN - 4 HRS
Drive to Chitwan. Check in at the Hotel / resort & takes buffet Lunch then hotel will be given briefing about the jungle activities after that Tharu Village tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu village where you will learn more about the life and lifestyle of the Tharus, after dinner culture program (Tharu Stick Dance.
DAY 06: CHITWAN
Morning Canoe ride on the Rapti River with bird watching & Jungle walk, Visit to Elephant Breeding Center After lunch Elephant Ride, bird watching, after that back to hotel / resort & panoramic sunset view from hotel, on the bank of the Rapti River evening dinner at hotel.
DAY 07: NAGARKOT - 05 HRS
Drive back to Kathmandu & continue drive to Nagarkot on the way Bhakatpur Durbar Visit then continue drive to Nagarkot Evening sunset view from Hotel
DAY 08: NAGARKOT - 01 HRS
Early morning sunrise view from hotel and after breakfast drive back to Kathmandu, a 45 minute journey then continue drive to International airport
Submit your booking details through booking form.
A payment link will be send via email in few hours
Pay on that link for your booking to be reconfirmed.
60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
45 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
07 days or less than to arrival: 100% of the Tour / service cost
Guide price : based on 02 adults ( with 01 rooms ) traveling together
My own room : 325 $
Guideline for tipping : 50 - 100 $ per person for tour leader